We want your experience with our candles to be as enjoyable as possible. Please keep the following candle care and safety guidelines in mind:
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and before each burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- The first time you burn your candle, allow it to burn until the pool of melted wax reaches the edges of the vessel. This may take a little while, but it will allow you to get the most out of your candle during future burns.
- Don’t burn candles within 2 feet of anything flammable. Also, keep them away from any air currents.
- Only burn candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- When burning multiple candles, ensure that they are at least 3 inches apart from one another.
- A candle should never be burned for more than four hours at one time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, extinguish and recycle your candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
Kintsugi Candle. Co is not liable for any mishaps and our estimated burn times are just that, estimates. Please burn responsibly.